harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] Anybody tried DRLVM+Eclipse and can share? [WAS: Re: FW: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI]
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:36:45 GMT
Resending the email. Really sad that we haven't received any feedback
yet.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

-----Original Message-----
From: Morozova, Nadezhda [mailto:nadezhda.morozova@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:11 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Anybody tried DRLVM+Eclipse and can share? [WAS: Re: FW:
[build] Building on Eclipse - FYI]

Folks,

Has anybody tried working with DRLVM in Eclipse? did you have to screw
it before it ran ok? Do you have anything to share? Let's write a doc!

Background
We've been trying to gather useful info on working with Eclipse and our
code base. Eclipse+classlib page has been updated, see JIRA H2009.
The only drlvm-oriented doc that mentions Eclipse is Getting Started
with DRLVM. The doc is terrifically outdated.

If anybody has relevant updates, we could update the document/write a
new one/add to eclipse+classlib page to make it cover both vm and
classlib. Volunteers?

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

<ps: I'm just rewriting Egor's idea from the email below to attract more
people's attention>