harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: FW: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:56:51 GMT
About strange things in the website structure: good catch!

I guess the site is just in the middle of some transition:
dev_eclipse_movie.html and dev_eclipse.html probably should be under
documentation, not under subcomponents/classlib. And build_classlib is
just outdated and should not be there at all. We have the quick helps
instead now + wiki for temporary issues.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

-----Original Message-----
From: Sian January [mailto:sianjanuary@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:34 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI

Hi Sveta,

Yes - I'm happy to take a look at that page.  I was just thinking that
if we
remove the "Am I Eligible?" section we should probably make sure it is
somewhere else.  My proposal is to add it to the "Get Involved" page -
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/get-involved.html as I think it's
more
relevant there.  What do you think?

I have also noticed that there are two versions of dev_eclipse.html -
one
under documentation and one under subcomponents/classlib.
dev_eclipse_movie.html and build_classlib.html are also duplicated and I
was
just wondering if anyone knows why this is?

Thanks,

Sian

[http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/dev_ecli

[http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/documentation/documentation.html].