harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:42:19 GMT
Doxygen has a @todo tag that we can use.
Quote from manual:
\todo { paragraph describing what is to be done }
Starts a paragraph where a TODO item is described. The description will
also add an item to a separate TODO list. The two instances of the
description will be cross-referenced. Each item in the TODO list will be
preceded by a header that indicates the origin of the item.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova
-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Egor Pasko
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:09 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen

On the 0x21A day of Apache Harmony Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> On 11/7/06, Morozova, Nadezhda <nadezhda.morozova@intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge
> increaseth sorrow"
> I'm also +1 to document all of our sources. But it's not always
possible to
> write a meaningful comment  without a lot of "TODO", "this is a
> "due to historical reasons" or "I do not remember why this way is the
> comments :).

so, there should be a special dictionary for "TODO", "workaround",
etc. Found a bad word, decrease the doc quality.

Seriously, we do not need to fight for numbers. But quick quality
estimations would help us to make the next step in Doxygen docs, IMHO.

> Another problem: anyone who changes a document behaviour must update
> comments too :(

excuse me, what is "document behaviour"? :)

Egor Pasko

View raw message