harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc]Please help to remove outdated info from the site
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 06:38:37 GMT
Thanks all who helped with the "what can we do now" page - the new page is shorter but none
the less useful.
My suggestion is to add more links to the page. It now only links to the applist. More candidates:
classlib status page [1], wiki drlvm todo items [2], website & doc development [3]. What
do you think?

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/TODO_List_for_DRLVM
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Documentation_TODO

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

-----Original Message-----
From: Konovalova, Svetlana [mailto:svetlana.konovalova@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 5:31 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [doc]Please help to remove outdated info from the site

Folks,

You might know that certain Harmony pages are out-of-date and need to be modified.
One of such pages is http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/status.html .
Now I'm working at creating the "Build our Own Website Using Ant" section for this very page.
Would be great, if someone can find a chance to look at it to help me through away outdated
info.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sveta Konovalova