harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] No Doxygen reference for code :(
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:46:33 GMT
About your question

> It is me that removed the original document in classlib/trunk/doc as
we
> discussed before, so seems it should be my responsibility to make the
> work complete:). Sorry for delaying so long. But I still have no
strong
> feelings where to put them in standard/site, any suggestions?

I'd say, we can place classlib docs inside
standard/site/xdocs/subcomponents/classlib/Doxygen. Do you think we'll
need subfolders for classlib modules inside that?

> You can create all the API document by run "ant" in
classlib/trunk/doc,
> you can get all document created, assuming Doxygen is installed. If
you
> kindly provide the patch, I will look at it and merge it into SVN.

I'd be glad to help. What kind of patch do you need?
I can build the docs locally and post a JIRA with the archive. I can
also fix the site to have a link to the index.html produced by Doxygen.
Is that what you mean?

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova