harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Winx86 platform support
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:48:42 GMT
In 32 bit mode or 64 bit mode? We are not ported/functional yet on 64 bit
Windows for exception handling, JIT etc. No [fs:14] for TLS access, windows
handles are 8 bytes, all the inline asm{} needs to go away, most data types
are different...More changes than Linux 32 -> Linux 64. I would think that
the work involved would be somewhat similar to an IPF port. Certainly worth
doing though.