harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] New regression: java.lang.ClassGenericsTest4
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:53:02 GMT
There is something that I am missing here. For example on my Linux build,
running kernel tests with .jet, I see some java.lang tests failures eg.,
SystemExtensionTest fails for me, and in the console summary report I get
"Kernel tests failed using Jitrino.Jet blah blah", but when I go browse
reports/jitrino.jet/html/index.html, there are no errors!