harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:13:38 GMT
Though I tried several times, I could not repro 2070 or Alexey's specific
problems. The test attached to 2018 repros, and that I think is enough.

Pavel,
   1. The patch looks good, but I could not apply and try it since my Linux
box is down.
   2. Did you run all tests ( smoke, cuint, kernel, and classlib )? Since
this fully turns on lazy exceptions, we need to ensure that all tests pass,
or at least have identical behaviour before and after the pacth.
   3. Adding a finalizer based stack test to smoke is a good idea.
   4. On Linux you extend the guard region up ( or down whatever ) by a
page. Did you find a good reason for it, or is this just being careful?

Rana