harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][test]Exclude some tests from "build test" target, make 'build test' pass
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:48:04 GMT
I'll check on 1830. Somehow the JIRA dropped my comments! I was debugging on
Windows since that was the original bug report.
An exception may be OK, since this is a resource intensive test, but it
should not crash when handling the exception. That part should have been
fixed. Also, we need to see RI behaviour on Linux. Anyway, I will recheck.

Thanks for closing the other two.