harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Is it time to say goodbye to dear friend GC v4?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:09:06 GMT
If the code is not being exercised by day to day tests and maintained, or if
we are not developing it,  we can drop it I think. GCV4.1 is in the first
category, and GCV5 the second. GCV4 doesn't fit either. Dropping it doesn't
stop one from pulling it out of an old svn revision for personal use.

Thanks,
Rana