harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] more self-dependent VM tasks, newbies welcome
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:05:28 GMT
   They serve different purposes. The Wiki is just a broad reminder to even
a visitor to Harmony of what remains to be done. I think that the JIRA is
more specific, maybe even more technical. The TODO page as it is today, with
sublinks, also seems well suited to capture this info. But it's not a big
deal.

> Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> > No problem with them being both on the Wiki and the JIRA, I think.
>
> Other than getting out of sync....  it just makes sense to use the
> "issue tracking system" for... "issue tracking" :)
>
> geir

> >> going...
> >>
> >> maybe, put the list of JIRAs on wiki?

> require