harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] creation of "jdktools"
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:30:30 GMT
Nathan,
thank you for creation of the trunk/working_jdktools.

Geir,
Please look at comment and scripts attached to the HARMONY-2180. I
tried to make them trivial so that reviewing doesn't take much time.

Proposed build system has two levels of enrties:
- working_jdktools/build.xml which can be used for processing all or
selected modules. To be used in federated build;
- working_jdktools/modules/$M/build.xml used for processing the $M
module. These module-level build.xml files can be used while working
with single module.

The working_jdktools/make/ dir contains definitions imported by
modules' build.xml files so few simple buildfiles are required in each
module directory.

I'm going to complete the HARMONY-2180 sub-task in few days to provide
final script set.

Thank you
-Ilya