harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] creation of "jdktools"
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:19:47 GMT
[skip]
> > Assumptions which look reasonable for jdktool's build subsystem:
> >
> > 1) it works in presence of built classlib (as HDK binaries or as a
> > result of classlib phase of overall build);
>
> yes - think of the same trick we do w/ DRLVM to "reach over" to find it.
>  I'd imagine the federated build to then have :
>
>    trunk/
>       working_classlib/
>       working_vm/
>       working_jdktools/

Commiters,

Could you please create empty directory "trunk/working_jdktools".

I need it to check building jdktools as part of the federated build.
Without having the "working_jdktools/" in the repository the moving
sources and patching buiild files would require additional manual
steps.

Thank you.
-Ilya