harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][mmtk] location of mmtk.jar that's needed by JIT helper inlining -- did this get resolved?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:35:48 GMT

> Weldon,
> Thank you for the commit. Allocation helper inlining is enabled by default
> in server mode only and does not affect any other mode today. Now it's
> much
> more easy to work on inlining of new helpers - diff is not so massive.

Glad to help out.  Please note I had an svn "conflict" in setup.xml.
Sombody committed changes to the exact same lines of code as your patch.
Please do a fresh checkout to make sure I did the merge correctly.  Also,
please update the external download dependency as soon as possible.  I would
hate to see 78 emails on dev titled, "build update no longer works".

Robin,

--
Weldon Washburn