harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][mmtk] location of mmtk.jar that's needed by JIT helper inlining -- did this get resolved?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:07:31 GMT

> On 11/26/06, Mikhail Fursov <mike.fursov@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >My proposal is to use:
> > >http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Robin.Garner/mmtk-20061012.jar as primary
> > >location and
> > >http://nightworks.sourceforge.net/mmtk-20061012.jar as backup today and
> > >replace it with smaller library when Steve will put it to
> > vmmagic.sf.netsite
>

> Hi Robin,
>   Are you planning to update vmmagic.sf.net soon? As far as I know, it has
> always been empty. I am not very comfortable on taking an external
> dependency on a personal website.

hmm... good point.  I just now got harmony-2008 patch applied, built and
passing tests on Linux 32.  This is the second stab at committing this
patch.  I'd like to get it out of the way soon.  Unless someone tells me to
stop, I will commit this patch in the next three hours.  Mikhail can fix the
download logistics in another patch.  I just now checked the above two web
sites.  The download is available from both.

Thanks,

--
Weldon Washburn