harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] questions on class unloading (JIRA H2000) and cleaning class.h (JIRA H1558)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:12:44 GMT
1558 pass the pre-commit "build test" on my windows laptop.  I have not done
a post-commit clean "svn checkout", build, build test.  Mostly because build
test makes my laptop unusable for over an hour.  It would be good if someone
can double verify the windows build is OK since 1558 commit was one hundred
twenty files.

> Great. Thanks Weldon. Does this mean that it is to be verified on Windows?

> > 1558 has been committed.  It took two commits since I forgot to "svn
> add"
> > 4
> > files.  All in all, one hundred and twenty one files were committed.
> >
> > Following the commit(s), I did an "rm -rf trunk", svn update, build.sh,
> "
> > build.sh test" on my linux box.  Everything seems to work OK.

> > > so, how did it go?

> > > would
> working

> > > commits.