harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dlrvm][jit][opt][x86_64] Running on Jitrino.OPT causes NPE on classlib code
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 05:50:00 GMT
Gregory,

Is it pure x86_64 problem, i.e. did you manage to run all kernel tests in
-Xem:opt mode on IA32 platforms?
Also when did you manage to pass kernel test on X86_64/-Xem:opt last time?
Hope this info will help to identify the issue. It looks like many
instabilities were introduced with the latest commits to DRLVM and this
might be one of them.

Thanks,
Pavel