harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][x86_64] status update
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:48:27 GMT

> Pavel Ozhdikhin wrote:
> > Just FYI: I was able to build Classlib + DRLVM on SLES 9 64-bit. The
> only
> > difficulty was to build libjpeg, libpng and liblcms manually, otherwise
> > everything went fine.
>
> why manually?

 My system does not have liblcms so I had to build in from source. Then
classlib build complained that it can not link with other libraries or
something like that (sorry, I've re-written the log already) and I had to
rebuild them as well. If you want to know particular error message I can
reproduce the problem.

> > $> uname -a
> > Linux xxxxxxxxxx 2.6.5-7.191-smp #1 SMP Tue Jun 28 14:58:56 UTC 2005
> x86_64
> > x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> > $> ./java -version
> > Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache Software
> > Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
> > java version "1.5.0"
> > pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
> > svn = r476058, (Nov 17 2006), Linux/em64t/gcc 3.3.3, debug build
> > http://incubator.apache.org/harmony
> > $>
>
> How about running the tests?  I can run "java -version" too.  And even
> run simple programs.  It's the tests that show failures (not all, some)

I was able to run SPECjbb2005. Have not run the tests yet.

Thanks,
Pavel

geir