harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [doc][drlvm] The document "Getting started with DRL" is outdated
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:42:47 GMT
OK then for Configuring VM section JIT options proposed by Egor will be
suitable:

"-Xem:jet <- use only baseline JIT compiler"
"-Xem:opt <- use only optimising JIT compiler"
"-Xtrace:em <- print method compilation events"

I'd also add:

"-Xem:server" - enable dynamic optimization mode tuned for long-running
server-side applications (default optimization mode is tuned for fast
start-up and client-side applications)
"-Xem server_static" - enable static optimization mode tuned for
long-running server-side applications

Thanks,
Pavel