harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [doc][drlvm] The document "Getting started with DRL" is outdated
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:22:35 GMT
Nadya,

I've looked through your patch. Please see my comments in JIRA:

> Do you think we can add a link to debugging vm&jit doc (or to wiki)?

I don't think we need it - it is rather info for developers than for users.

> Any ideas on what to write in Configuring vm operation?

This section will duplicate the info from the Wiki page. Since we gave a
link to that page in the "overview" we may skip creation of a separate
section here.

Thanks,
Pavel

On 11/13/06, Morozova, Nadezhda <nadezhda.morozova@intel.com> wrote:

> Successfully added a patch to fix getting Started outdated content to
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2150.
> The patch is not final - need help to add more content. The current
> structure is:
> - overview
> - running an app
> - eclipse-related (now much shorter)
>        -- running an app
>        -- debugging an app
> - configuring vm operation (empty)
>
> Questions: how do you like the current patch? Do you think we can add a
> link to debugging vm&jit doc (or to wiki)? Any ideas on what to write in
> Configuring vm operation?
>
> Thank you,
> Nadya Morozova

Java