harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] upcoming snapshot (JDK this time)
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:00:18 GMT
Well, I'll note  that there's no source in this - it's a binary build.

The kind of docs that would be appropriate are the docs you get with
Sun's JDK, and to be frank, I think that's one single README.html :)

I think a page of docs with links back to our "universe" would be cool,
but I'm not sure what a user would get out of a full set of docs.  But
that said, I don't see much real harm if it isn't too big...  how big is it?

View raw message