harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Swing tests clean up
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:18:23 GMT
But I do sympathize with the "don't remove all blank lines" camp - they
don't actually cost any processor cycles, and they really can help
readability.

I know that is a subjective assessment, but I do find it hard to read
through really white-space-free code - the whitespace really helps
signify separate "thoughts", IMO.

geir