harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Can we stop commits when the build is broken?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:22:20 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> Today I've counted 12 commits after the first failure notification came.
>
> Can we avoid that?

+1 -- it is important that we retain stability.  When the build is
broken please stop putting in new code and go see why.

FYI: the classlib build on IBM VM status is:

 - win32 is ok, but the build machine needs maintenance so is offline
for a short time.  Local build/test on another WinXP machine is working
for me.

 - linux32 is failing on the build machine because it cannot load the
Xtst libraries.  Plan to install them shortly and then that build will
pass.  Local build/test on a different machine with libs is working for me.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)