harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][kernel_classes] ThreadLocal vulnerability
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:38:29 GMT
Weldon Washburn wrote:

>> Regression test and fix for DRLVM kernel classes committed in r477355.
>>
>> Weldon: Are you maintaining the classlibadapter code?  Can you fix that
>> too?
>
> Its not on my list of stuff to do right now.  The last time I ran the
> classlibadapter was back in May (I think).  It may take some effort to get
> the classlibadapter working again.  This would have to happen before it
> makes sense to apply bug fixes.

Should we move this into the archive then? or some other marker to show
it is not active code?  The original concern was raised on this code by
Tom diligently reading the code and understanding it -- I would rather
he and others like him were reading the code we are actually developing!

If interest in the adapter is rekindled it is easy enough to svn move it
back into mainstream.

Regards,
Tim

--