harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [alert] "ant rebuild" is broken
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:56:56 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> That solves the problem. Let's roll back that change and analyze what
> happened.
> Comments?

That was my fix for the broken incremental build problem.
I am also running on WinXP, and needless to say that I didn't have the
problem you reported.

Can you touch a java file and run "ant -v build-java", then look at the
compiler command line to see if it looks reasonable to you?

The problem was that the compiler launch line was including the JARs of
the JRE that is running Ant, so we were compiling against the RI, and
not Harmony code.

Thanks
Tim

--