harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] No Doxygen reference for code :(
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:33:22 GMT
Well, it's time to pick up this old thread again, I just modified the
doxygen config files to show the svn revision number and creation time
on the doxygen generated API documents at r479710, now the issue is I
don't know how to put these generated documents to the website, because
the files generated by doxygen is already in html format, should I add
these files to standard/site/docs/<some directory> directly, or any
other tricks if I put them to standard/site/xdocs and wish them can be
copied to corresponding directory in docs by some script magically?