harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] Linux problem?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:28:48 GMT
Just for the record, this isn't a magical solution to all problems GDB.
  I still have my problems not being able debug inside of shared library
code (after loading) - I've tried this with a custom launcher.

I'll hopefully find a moment to post my code and see if anyone else can
reproduce my problem.

geir