harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] incremental build is no more?
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:52:12 GMT
Yup, Ive seen this too - the Java incremental build stage fails
intermittently, but a full rebuild works fine.

fyi the native incremental build works fine for me, so if you're only
making native changes you can
still just use "ant build-native" without need to clean.

--
Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited