harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Added new reports to Melody
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:15:25 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Find new reports on melody:
>  1) findbugs reports 2895 potential bugs of 207 of which serious

Is there any way to silence false positives?  I've dipped into the
report in a couple of places, and while there are real potential
bugs/lint in there it would be good to record those where someone has
looked into the warning and deemed it ok.

>  2) cpd now reports against both classlib/java and drlvm/c (I will do
> classlib/c and drlvm/java later)
>  3) removed locales and messages from cpd on classlib/java
>  4) I've cleaned up the code for the cpd resport which now it's cleaner.
>  5) I've written a script that checks for "not implemented" methods that
> are not reported as such and that might shield or fool JAPI results
> comments, suggestions and criticism welcome.

Can I add my OSGi manifest checking program in there too?

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

View raw message