harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][x86_64] DRLVM broken after HARMONY-2223
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:15:45 GMT
I have a small problem with this - seems like we're rushing patches in
without much review or discussion.   For a while there we were able to
test on a few platforms first, lazily, because there was more than 1
hour between patch submission and commit.

Was there any on-list discussion about this?  did I simply miss it?

geir