harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [test] Tracking smoke, kernel and c-unit tests by platform
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:47:00 GMT

Elena Semukhina wrote:

>> As an interim step to track where we are as the build-test and
>> harmonytest.org keep evolving, I've created a wiki page :
>>
>>   http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVMTestTracking
>>
>> that's reachable from the front page to keep a log.  I know we have
>> classlib unit tests tracked somewhere else, so we should at least link
>> the two pages.
>>
>> I have linux x86 and linux x86_64 logged for today, and will do windows
>> unless someone beats me to it :)
>

> I updated the page with Windows data for kernel tests. Windows XP opt hangs
> on ThreadTest in "once" mode while passes in "perTest".

Boy oh boy.

1) I don't understand your numbers.   How can you have 2x as many excluded?

2) Yes, I saw the hang yesterday (only in int, btw), but hadn't figured
out which test it was.

So do we exclude ThreadTest?  I think so - I also suspect it's time to
call "full stop" and run these thread problems into the ground.  As
amusing as the discussion around HARMONY-1951 is, I couldn't sleep
worrying about it :)

geir