harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Should hythread_monitor_init() aquire the monitor?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:50:09 GMT
Yes.  I think I now understand why you don't have the same problems w/
J9 that we do w/ DRLVM.  I think :)

It think it's worth us revisiting how we're using SIGUSR2 in DRLVM and
see if we can refactor along the lines of how you are using them in J9.

Thanks so much for the info.  This one has been bugging me for a while.

geir