harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm][build] exclude files for kernel tests
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:55:49 GMT
I just checked in a change to the drlvm test system that uses external
exclude files, delineated by platform.  (I just realized that I need to
also separate by jit/opt/int as well, as we have that distinction on
x86_64 linux.  I'll do that in a sec)

The idea is that in make/excludes are files for each os/arch and soon
jit.  It uses the same nomenclature as in classlib, and in fact the
build now 'reaches over' and imports the properties.xml file from
classlib build so we don't have more than open copy of that code around.

Note that these tokens are different than what we'd using in DRLVM
traditionally, but we need to converge and this is a first, harmless
step.  I'll be slowly trying to switch DRLVM over to that token set for
arch and OS.

I've tested on linux x86 and now testing on x86_64.  if someone could
simply give it a whirl on windows, I'd be mighty obliged

geir