harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [build-test] Tracking platforms and architecure for CI
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:10:24 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> Alexei Fedotov wrote:
>>> I like the idea. I dream of times when Harmony testing process becomes
>>> dynamically distributed among active members [1], [2].
>>>
>>> Ok, back to the ground. Can we be more precise about OS versions? It
>>> happened several times when a patch behaved differently on a different
>>> Linux.
>> Oh - yes, the intention is that "operating system" is
>>
>>   Ubunutu 6.05
>>   Fedora Core x.y
>>   SLES 9.z
>>   Windows XP SP 2
>>
>> etc
>>
>> I just put "linux" because I really have no clue what IBM is running.
>
> I've updated it a bit, let me know if you think of more versions to
> report (e.g. binutils?)

Thanks - I saw that.

Ok - this is spooky - my mailer reports that you sent(?) this at 5:33am
on 11/20.  I believe this.  However, I wouldn't have not read this until
this morning (now == 7:10am, 11/21) if I had it yesterday.

I'll assume that your mail system is working fine, and that there's
something on my end that's causing this delay.  However, just to be
sure, has anyone else seen strange delays like this?

geir