harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r477149 - in /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/make: targets/kernel.test.xml test.properties
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:02:06 GMT
Sorry - yes, you are right.

Other things :

1) When running on x86_64 (where we have bugs), I noticed that the
kernel tests don't run to completion on failure.  How can we get it to
do that?  It would be nice to figure out what all the failures are.
Failfast is set to off.  Maybe I have to run forkmode as whatever the
other value is.  what is the other value?

2) Would it be hard to have an overall test report?  Like :

  JVMTI (jit) - PASSED
  JVMTI (int) - PASSED
  c-unit      - PASSED
  smoke (jit) - PASSED
  smoke (int) - PASSED
  kernel (jit) - PASSED
  kernel (opt) - PASSED
  kernel (int) - PASSED

Should be easy - maybe we just echo the result of each stage to a file
and print the result.  I'll poke at that.

geir