harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] turn on logging, tracing, etc WAS: [drlvm] Anyone able to run Eclipse on WinXP?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:11:04 GMT
Start eclipse, or the tests?

BTW, we have a problem, Houston.

When I try the latest build of DRLVM+Classlib under debug :

geir@t42-laptop:~/dev/eclipse/eclipse-3.2$ java -jar startup.jar
vf_debug: verifying class
org/eclipse/core/internal/registry/RegistryProperties (method
getContextProperty(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;) couldn't load
class "org/eclipse/core/runtime/IStatus"
vf_debug: VerifyError: org/eclipse/core/runtime/IStatus
vf_debug: verifying class org/eclipse/core/runtime/Plugin (method
<init>(Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IPluginDescriptor;)V) couldn't load