harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [heads up] the importance of 'reversed' API completion
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 02:50:19 GMT
As shown in the graphical history of harmony at

 http://67.86.14.213:10000/harmony.png

we are currently at 96.39% of API completion (if we don't count the
SerialID differences and the final static values), and we are
continuously growing there.

But there is also another index, the "reversed" API completion that
measures how much code the RI didn't implement that we did.

Here, a 100% means that all that code that we have implemented in those
public packages is available in the RI.

In order to achieve WORA, the TCK mandates that both direct and reverse
completion be 100%.

I suggest we start to pay attention to both.

Here is a reverse-japi report:

 http://67.86.14.213:10000/results/latest/reverse-japi.html

--
Stefano.