harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm][x86_64] test status
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:22:47 GMT
I'll throw up a wiki page on this, but here's where we are now.  I
committed H-2224, which excluded stack tests on x86_64 (and LOS on windows)

c-unit tests : pass

smoke : pass (now that stack related are not run...)

kernel :

w/ jet

     [junit] Test java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest FAILED
     [junit] Test java.lang.reflect.FieldTest FAILED
     [junit] Test org.apache.harmony.lang.annotation.AllTypesTest FAILED

w/ opt

     [junit] Test java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest FAILED
     [junit] Test java.lang.ClassLoaderTest FAILED
     [junit] Test java.lang.reflect.FieldTest FAILED
     [junit] Test org.apache.harmony.lang.annotation.AllTypesTest FAILED

w/ interpreter

     ALL PASS

Why no JVMTI tests?