harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [build-test] Tracking platforms and architecure for CI
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:18:11 GMT
I put a wiki page up :

   http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Automated_Testing

(reachable from the front page) to capture how we track and govern the
"community CI" effort that build-test is intended to be.

So I didn't set out any rules other than someone who's interested has to
  approach the community (we do gatekeep as we need to manually let mail
through to -commits) and note that we reserve the right to refuse anyone.

Right now, there's a table that lists the CI going on at IBM.  Once
Vladimir's machine is sending mail through, we'll add that, and we'll
add the build-test running on my x86_64/Ubuntu6 when that's working.

geir