harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony Todo list
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:16:37 GMT
Anton Luht wrote:
> Stefano,
>
>>  - move 'harmonytest.org' source code in the harmony svn repository so
>> that others can work on it
>
> What's the procedure for this? Certificate of origin, etc? Is the code
> scan required before that? I can create a JIRA with the sources
> attached but the problem is they're changed often.

It's your (and possibly anyone you are beholden to like your employer)
call whether you bring the code to Harmony or not.  Judging by the
conversations on the list it sounds like something people would be
interested in helping with.

It would be destined for the 'standard' area of the repository, so
normal ASF code contribution rules would apply.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)