harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony Todo list
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:06:47 GMT
Orlov, Alexander M wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm awfully sorry, that should have been personal letter. If you
> don't understand Russian just ignore it. If you understand it please
> ignore it too.
>
> My favorite mistake to Reply to the mailing list and not change the
> recipient. :)

Don't worry, we all do it.  And for fun of course I had to paste it into
BabelFish (I learnt Russian at school for two years, but that was a
_long_ time ago).

I don't wish to embarrass you, I just thought it was funny that you said
(apparently):

  "Antokha, I can make mistakes, but like COO and
   the code is scan - these are such internal
   Intelovskiye pribambasy."

I particularly like "Intelovskiye" :-)

Regards,
Tim