harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][unit] 100% of class library tests pass
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:19:36 GMT
Be sure to not miss anyone :)  This was a great community effort, with
everyone pitching in.

DRLVM is now a full peer  to J9 in Harmony testing.  :)  We still need
to use J9 (and another VM that happens to work with our classlibrary),
as a sanity check, but we should from now on use DRLVM in our CI testing
framework.

geir