harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [drlvm][em64t] build fails
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:48:46 GMT
Pavel Pervov wrote:
> Stefano,
>
> (you guys rock, btw!)
>
> We do sometime. ;)

:-D

>> and googling for hyzip doesn't yield anything interesting.
>
> Hyzlib is something that is build along with classlib (it is part of
> ZipSupport in classlib). As you didn't finish classlib build, you do not
> have hyzlib.
> But VMI requires hyzlib to link succesfully.

ah-ha! that explains it thanks.

So, it seems that I need to get the classlib fixed before I can attempt
to move on.

BTW, if people want to follow along, I have a cruisecontrol instance
running on Geir's server that will try every 5 minutes to rebuild if
there are some svn changes.

Find it at http://67.86.14.213:10001/

BTW, I also managed to successfully cloned a full gump run from our ASF
boxes, find it at

 http://67.86.14.213:10000/gump/

but it's running with Sun's JVM. (currently running at around 79%
completion)

If you guys help me run harmony on x86_64, it will be a matter of
minutes for me to get an harmony-powered gump going.

--
Stefano.