harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Garner <robin.gar...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib] DaCapo benchmark regressions
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:33:34 GMT
Hmmm ...

$ $DRLVM_HOME/jre/bin/java -Xbootclasspath/p:antlr.jar -XcleanupOnExit
-Xstats -jar $HOME/dacapo-2006-10.jar antlr
Unknown option -Xstats
Use java -help to get help on command line options

$ $DRLVM_HOME/jre/bin/java -version
Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java version "1.5.0"
pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = r472802, (Nov  9 2006), Linux/ia32/gcc 4.0.3, release build
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony

Anything else I need to add ? :-)