harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r472149 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/beans/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/PersistenceDelegateTest.java
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:56:37 GMT
Stepan Mishura wrote:
> Hi Alexei,
>
> Sorry, I don't understand your logic. Is the test case valid? If there was
> another bug (for example: "[another_VM][unit] half of classlib beans tests
> crashes VM"), would you agree to comment out a half of beans tests?

Thanks Stepan, I had also intended to point out this commit.  I agree
that it is masking a problem elsewhere which should be fixed, and I'd
also point out that commenting out test code is not the preferred way to
exclude a test since it will be very difficult to find the excluded test
and include it again.  We have been using the build scripts to exclude
test classes.

Regards,
Tim

--