harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm] building jitrino in release mode
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:09:30 GMT
I've been having some problems getting some test cases to exhibit
misbehavior for DRLVM, and it turns out that jitrino is built in release
mode no matter what BUILD_CFG is set to.

Putting this inconsistency aside for a moment, how do I get jitrino to
build in debug?

I tried changing the setting in build.sh for -Dvm.jitrino.cfg from
'release' to 'debug', but then DRLVM doesn't build on Ubunutu 6 with gcc
  3.4.6.  There's some linker problem.

Can anyone duplicate this (or have it build successfully in debug)?

geir