harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Japi diffs for harmony
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:04:40 GMT
I wonder if you can do a neat dump of the harmony svn archive in a
"lump" for local processing.  This is one interesting difference between
CVS and SVN - you can always take a copy of the CVS data just for the
files you care about.  I don't know enough about SVN to know if you can
get the equivalent.

geir