harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [general] Transition to TLP
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:44:01 GMT
I was going to start organizing the infrastructure transition to TLP.
On the list are :

1) website goes to "http://harmony.apache.org/"

2) mail lists become

etc.  This will be transparent - we'll move subscribers over, and I
suppose we forward @incubator traffic to @harmony.

3) move SVN from it's /incubator/harmony root to just /harmony and
associated permissioning change (all internal to our SVN permissioning

4) minor tweaks like changing location of snapshots, slight mods to
website, tweak in JIRA to change our 'group' or whatever it's called,
touch up's here and there on the wiki

Anything else?  I did ponder changes to our mail list.  I think adding a
user list is something good to do now as it's non-disruptive, but I'm
not convinced that breaking up the dev list is something needed at this
point - I'd rather see us minimize the changes during this transition
and do it later once settled.  I'm also still worried about fracturing
things - it's wonderful to see us working as one community.

View raw message