harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Jigsaw status is added to the apps page
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 10:48:54 GMT
Anton Rusanov wrote:
> Hi,
> I discovered that some entries in application status haven't been
> updated since May.
> I am finishing working on JarSigner tool and I can update status info
> which became out of date.
> If there are no objections I will do this.
Sure, why not. Further, I think we need more application test on the
popular FOSS Java applications from all over the community, even the
commercial product test is also welcome:).

btw, IIRC, we have got JBoss run on Harmony, but didn't find it on the
status page (Igor? ;-)).

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab