harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][portlib] Docs?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 04:21:26 GMT

Paulex Yang wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> yeah - someone generate, and we can hang them on the website.  I'm not
>> sure we'd want to check them in though...
> Is it possible to add documents into website but not to commit them in
> SVN?

Yep.  I was thinking the same for the Doxygen docs.

Basically, you just create locally, review, and then tar and put up on
site manually.

It does remove the ability for group oversight (IOW, no commit msgs),
but if the generation process isn't very stale (small changes to one
page have repercussions all over...) then it keeps the SVN churn to a
minimum.

geir

  We removed them from classlib/trunk/doc because the SVN metadata